Tuesday, April 7, 2015

He Has ARRIVED!!!!!

 Our little Cracker Jack is here! 4 weeks early.. 7 lbs & 20 inches long.. And just perfect.... If he had went full term he would have been at least 10 lbs.. Lol Momma did awesome and both are doing well. 
 It's a strange to think.. I am a Mawmaw!!! :)  We are so blessed and thankful for what God has blessed us with. And there is more big news coming for our family.. But can't say anything till plans are more settled. :)
 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works;and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139:14

4 comments:

the Goodwife said...

Girl you've been on my mind lately!! He's just beautiful and yes so wonderfully made! Congrats and congrats on your secret news, you are in our prayers always! :)

Carol said...

He is adorable and a good size too. You are going to love being a Mawmaw and you get a BOY finally :)

Anonymous said...

I saw the title and thought you were talking about Easter! But as it was loading I KNEW! LOL Congrats!

My oldest just had a birthday-how time flies!

Tree

small farm girl said...

Congratulations!!!