Monday, January 5, 2015

One Day At A Time......


  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

  Like I have mentioned before its been a crazy year.. Lots of changes.. I thought we were done with that for a while.. But learned of another unsettling change yesterday. It has major potential for Great things.. And at the same time.. It could go sour real quick.. And that is when I have to focus on One day at a time.. One foot in front of the other. Concentrate on doing my best today and letting God work this out.. I will keep my eyes on him.. Try to be quiet and only say something when he wants me to about the situation.
 Its nothing with my family.. But it could effect them.. I am looking for that Expected end in Jesus..
 Sometimes though I feel just like that picture.. Those are frozen bubbles... Like I was coming up for air and got stuck.. Froze in place. Which its not true really.. I am still breathing, living and loving... I am still hopeful and putting my trust in a mighty God. Keeping thoughts of Peace... not Chaos..

  So farm & home news... It's COLD... Like frostbit freezing cold! Babies are due in 11 days!Some are looking it for sure! Mercy is still in the lead for 1st kidding. :)

 However we have had Sunshine!!! And little to no wind. I can endure it when its like that.. But when its blowing cold and cloudy.. It really can get me down.. That is when I gotta just breathe.. and think... 72 days 18 hours and 44 minutes till SPRING!!! Chin up everyone, Winter never sticks for long.

2 comments:

the Goodwife said...

Praying for strength for you and yours Tonia. I love where you said "Try to be quiet and only say something when he wants me to about the situation". That's the one I REALLY struggle with. The man and I were talking about learning to keep our mouths shut, but sometimes we feel as though we are watching two cars racing toward a head on collision and that it's our duty to say something to ward it off. However, sometimes I'm sure it isn't our place to speak. I have to work on keeping my mouth shut! Anyway, hold on the our Savior, He'll lead you through! :)

small farm girl said...

Thanks for the count down to Spring. I think......