Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Little Feet.....

 These feet belong to the newest member of our family. Our grandson is due on May 4th.  He showed everything but his face yesterday.. We are excited.. It will be a new thing around here.. A little boy! lol
 Candice is right at 20 weeks so we have a little bit. They are in the normal range for everything. I am having fun searching Pinterest for camo baby stuff to make.
 However.. I don't feel old enough to be a Grandma.... Or more accurately a Mawmaw.... But.. I am.. even though I still feel like that 19 year old girl that walked down the Aisle 20 years ago to marry that Redneck of mine.... At least until I look in the mirror then I remember my age! lol
 Its been a crazy year and it is coming to a close quickly.. But I am so thankful for everything in my life and that has been in my life for the last 39 years, 10 months and a few days.. :)  God is good all the time..

5 comments:

the Goodwife said...

Congratulations Tonia!! You are right, God is good all the time, even when His plans are different than our plans! He is never wrong, and we have to count it all joy! That truly may be the cutest sonogram picture I've ever seen! :)

Carol said...

Congratulations!!! You aren't going to believe how much fun being a Grandma is ♥
A BOY, WOW!!!!!!!

Brenda said...

Being a Grandmother is great! It's a whole new kind of love that you never knew before. My grandsons have changed my life. I didn't think I was old enough to be a grandmother either, but you don't have to be old ... just be you! Congratulations to you all!

tree ocean said...

congratulations! Merry Christmas blessings to all> Love Tree

tree ocean said...

congratulations! Merry Christmas blessings to all> Love Tree