Monday, December 29, 2014

Another Year......

 Is coming to a close...   


  Its been a wild and crazy year for us!... I am looking forward to a new year.. And getting back to blogging on a regular basis.. I  have started my second blog for RockyHills Practical Guide To Goats to hopefully organize my blog into something more umm well.... organized.. I know.. Me and Organized... Just seems odd.. But at almost 40 years old.. I think its time I got a little more organized.
 I am also toying with another idea for my blog.. I am a Christian.. a Country/farm Girl(Age is not relevant here) and I enjoy spending time studying the Word.. I thought about working on a Daily devotional.. For Farm Girls. So we will see where this takes us...
 I do want to say even through all the crazy stuff I am so thankful for all that God has done for our family. Its not been easy but God has helped us to have grace to handle the tough stuff. And Mercy when we didn't do so well.. I am thankful his mercy and grace never fail...
 I am looking forward to my two younger girls finishing up school in 2015.. A grand baby making his appearance... and watching to see what God has in store for us.  Not to mention goat babies and all the farm stuff happening too. I hope all of my faithful readers will continue to stop in. I know I haven't been faithful about keeping up with my blog for a while now.. Sometimes I just felt like I only had bits and pieces nothing coming together to make a decent blog entry worth writing..
 But watch out.. I have lots of ideas that have been swirling around lately.. My fingers are itching to type them all out.. And with that...  I will say good night....
 


 Romans 4:20-21
He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 
And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

1 comment:

the Goodwife said...

I had to take a blog break of a couple years, but it is nice to be back! God is so good to us all the time isn't He!! :)