Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Whole Truth And Nothing But The TRUTH....

 I am sitting here on a Snowy March Afternoon... Yes.. I said Snowy MARCH.. Clicking through facebook. some things that catch my eye is the ridiculous amount of share of info that is maybe or maybe not true... from everything about claims of Bull Semen in Energy drinks to pages of Common Core curriculum.. (Disclaimer I am NOT for CC at all)
The thought that comes to mind is this... We need to make our arguments for our causes Valid..  If we are posting and broadcast anything at all that sounds remotely possibly with out first making sure it is true...
  Take for instance the "new pepsi can" controversy.. That says that Pepsi was going to put the US pledge of allegiance on the can but were going to leave Under God out of it.. I first got that email in 2001 after 9-11 with the Outrage that I should be feeling over something like that.. So after a few times of ticking some people off by saying it was not true and it being proven to not be true it seemed to disappear.. Till Facebook then it popped up again.. and again.. People do not like it when you prove them wrong. Just Sayin'.....
  Proverbs 25:11 says A word Fitly spoken is like Apples of Gold in Pictures of Silver..
 Just so I am clear there are certain things that I think are right and wrong. It is mostly my opinion or my view from where I sit..
I am Pro-God,Homeschool, Family,Life, Natural Medicine, Sustainable Farming, Gun rights and Right to live the way I see fit..
I am Anti-Abortion, Government, Public School, Gay(Please Bear with me here), and GMO crops/animals.
  Now.. Just because I am not for those things that I listed as ANTI- does not mean I am going to be mean about YOUR choice.. I have very definite views and opinions.. but one of those is that everyone person on this planet has the right to live their life as they see fit.. As a Christian I am called to love and not judge. It is between You and God.. like its between Me and God how I live my life..

4 comments:

Elisa said...

very good post! :) God bless your day!

Carol said...

Well said "My LADY" :)

Deairdre said...

Very well stated. Just because I am against something and don't believe it is right, doesn't mean I am going to jump down your throat for what you think/do. My beliefs, not forced on you.

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)