Thursday, August 15, 2013

Freedom of Speech? Oh yes.. I feel a Rant coming on... Soap BOX Installed....

Hobo Gives her Opinion of MO State Fair Board.....
 So this last week a rodeo clown was banned for Life from the Missouri State Fair Because he wore an Obama Mask while going through the routine. This is something that has been done in the past with various presidents and other political figures. Its common.. But for some reason they decided to pick on this ONE rodeo Clown wearing this One Presidents mask.. I have never been so disappointed in my State. Which I am Mature enough to realize this doesn't reflect the Whole State of Missouri's Opinion. As I know most people in my area didn't vote for this president or the ridiculous Senator we have too. Who made a point of campaigning in the cities and doesn't give a Flip about us Rural dwellers..
 What really ticked me off is the Media's spin on things.. Lets Blow things way out of Proportion! Because our president is HALF black let's call this poor Rodeo clown racist..
  None of us can help the "color" we are born by the way.. I have met more prejudiced black people than white. And yes this Hillbilly Girl has met many people of other colors/races.. I like most of them just the same as most "white" people I know.. Which in America a "white" person can be made up of as many different races as there are on this planet..
 For example... My children are all part Cherokee Indian, Irish, Black Irish, Scottish, German, English and Other unknown Native American. This is just what I can remember off the top of my head..
 Anyway I am getting sidetracked. I am disappointed in how the Missouri State Fair Handled things. I hope this Tuffy the Rodeo Clowns popularity soars through the roof!! If a person can't take a little criticism then they don't need to be in a public office.. Ever... As a politician you open yourself up to all sorts of criticism because everyone has an opinion.. AND guess what??? In America you are suppose to be able to VOICE those Opinions.... Freedom of Speech... I think our law makers and government need to go Back to school and take a course on the Constitution and American History.... Even the Elementary level would be an upgrade to what they seem to know..

 ..................Okay stepping off the soapbox and getting back to work around here.. We have gotten so much done.. And here is a picture of my joy of the barn yard.. She is a gorgeous little Goat....


Steps my Redneck Sweetheart  put in for us..
We climb this little hill so much there is a path... 
or was till Kyle installed the steps. :)

We moved the Barn...It use to be in Front of that big tree..
Now its behind it and in the shade.
Also now very straight and hopefully room for a few kidding pens.

My girls all dressed up for a friend's wedding..
Beautiful wedding...
A little sad.. because my girl's friends are getting old enough to get married..
So that means my Girls are CLOSE to getting old enough.... 


I LOVE this man!! He is an awesome husband and daddy....



2 comments:

Teresa Schoellkopf said...

I found it disturbing that the clown became the sacrificial lamb. I don't recall him holding the microphone. And the things being said on the microphone were much more offensive than wearing a mask. Whether it's been done before or not, none were ever a very respectful behavior at a public gathering where children were present. Kids rarely remember exactly what was said. But the behavior embeds within their minds without a hitch. Very sad.

*~*~*~*~Tonia said...

But that's just it.. It wasnt nothing bad it was a joke!.. Jokes that have been part of a routine before.. People get offended over everything any more..