Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Silly Goats!


Mr. Stink.. I mean Zeke...
He thinks he smells awesome by the way..
He has been sweet talking through the fence but isn't brave enough to cross it. 

Some of the little girls playing Queen of the board that some one still hasn't got out of the goat pen..

Bottle babies.. This is Ivy's nose.. Its next to impossible to get a good picture. Because I am sitting on the milk stand with her wrapped around my back and her head on my shoulder.. 


Katie is pretty sure the camera is something to eat...
She just wants a nibble...

What can I say.. Ceci loves me.. She makes my day..

Candi is thinking ERMGERD Lightning in a tiny box!!!


Pablo is ticked.. He showed his manliness today.. So he is being weaned.. Effective Immediately... 
If you are going to Act like a big boy you will be treated like a big boy... 
He is currently hollering for momma... Loudly...

 And that's all Folks!.................................

1 comment:

Angela said...

And that is why I love goats! They all have such fun and unique personalities.