Thursday, December 6, 2012

Alien Goat.....

Zeke come from a farm were he learned to use his horns quite well..
They hurt.. My goat girls aren't use to them..
So we Duct taped him.. 
Wrapped rags around the tip and duct taped it in place. 
He has quit using them like weapons now..

Bonnie in a box!

Close Up of Bonnie in a Box

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
Philippians  4:11

 Its a hard thing to be content especially in this society of "Give me more".. A discussion on facebook kind of got me to thinking.. Someone was struggling with wanting more in life but at the same time wondering if she wasn't content where she was at too..  My thoughts are there is nothing wrong with planning for the future but at the same time to keep things in perspective.. So many people chase stuff to be happy.. But more money, bigger houses and more stuff wont satisfy..
 I am happy I know what does satisfy..

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Bonnie looks quite content! :D

Queenacres said...

When you have the Lord I think you learn true contentment. After all, He is our only need ... every thing else is a blessing!

Anonymous said...

I am having blogger issues. :( Can't login and now comment moderation is enabled on both my blogs, which I didn't do. :( Love the new buck! Tree