Monday, December 17, 2012

A Little Dabbling Today.....

I have a bridal gift to get together and instead of just making enough for that one gift...
Well I got a little crazy...

Whipping your coconut oil makes it so light to use in hand scrubs and such..

You can see it better in this pic.. 
Its so light and fluffy...

I LOVE my essential oils.. 
I have staple oils like Lavender and Eucalyptus I don't like to be with out..

The finished products...
We made Bath salts, bath fizzies(that don't fizz), Citrus hand scrubs, Peppermint foot scrubs,Facial moisturizer, coffee hand scrub, Oatmeal Bath sachets, Oatmeal mud mask mixes, Scalp oil treatment, Facial toner,  and I think that's about it.. 

Some of it boxed up to take to a friend tomorrow...
  I am going to go try out some of the stuff I made.. I am beat now!Lol.. Of course I am not done completely still have to make pretty tags for them.. but tomorrow... tomorrow... there's always tomorrow...


Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. 1 Peter 3:9

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! Amazing stuff you're making there! I'll bet the house smelled delicious. Looks like so much fun too.

Queenacres said...

Happy New Year!