Friday, November 23, 2012

T-day Aftermath and rambling about my girls........

Anyone else full??? We ate at 2 different places yesterday.. I tried to ration it out.. lol I did better than some.. Today is the day Kyle and I have to ourselves.. We had Dinner and a movie at home.. Just me and him.. Its been a great day.... 

One of Kyla's pic....even with a small basic camera she continues to take awesome pictures...
She cant wait to get a better camera again.. I feel slightly impaired with out my camera too.. 

One of Kara's drawings...
She is no longer drawing just from another picture.. She is drawing from her imagination...
She has gone way beyond my Small amount of artistic talent..
both girls have...

One of the pics a friend took of all 3 girls.. 
 I just want to brag about my Oldest girl for a minute.. She doesn't have art work for me to post. She can draw a little and take decent pics.. But she has some serious talent.. She is much more organized then I ever thought about being.. She can decorate really well.. She has helped me since she was little.. Kyla and Kara do too. But Candice has the eye for it more than them..
  I can see bits and pieces of myself and their daddy in all three girls.. Its amazing to watch them sometimes. You can recognize the good and bad in you by watching your kids.. I have seen them do something and have been checked in myself to change my reaction or actions.. I didn't make good choices when I was my girls age.. but they are much smarter than me.. I put them into God's hands everyday.. My girlies are my heart.. Their childhood is coming to a close.. They are growing up on me and its way to fast.. I know one day they will have a separate life from mine.. I Dread and wait for that day.. I am excited to see what their life is like but at the same time dreading it.. Because that means they are grown up.. My greatest desire when I was a little girl was to be a mom... now as a mom my greatest desire is to see my girls grow up well and be happy, balanced, God-loving girls..
 Sometimes I feel like I am constantly repeating.. All it takes is overhearing a conversation they are having with others to know "yes I am getting through to them"! I am thankful for them even on the Grumpy please leave me alone days..Lol I am also thankful for my Husband who is helping me raise our girls.. He has done amazingly well with a houseful of girls...

2 comments:

small farm girl said...

Your girls are beautiful and very talented. You should be congratulated too. You helped raise them.

Julia said...

What a blessing and privilege it is to be involved with raising our children into adulthood, Tonia. You are right to feel proud of them!

trosay 6930