Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Peace........



Far away in the depth of my spirit tonight 
Rolls a melody sweeter than psalm 
In celestial-like strains it unceasingly falls 
O’er my soul like an infinite calm 



Peace! Peace! Wonderful peace 
Coming down from the Father above; 
Sweep over my spirit forever I pray, 
In fathomless billows of love. 



I am resting tonight in this wonderful peace 
Resting sweetly in Jesus’ control; 
For I’m kept from all danger by night and by day 
And His glory is flooding my soul. 

Peace! Peace! Wonderful peace 
Coming down from the Father above; 
Sweep over my spirit forever I pray, 
In fathomless billows of love. 



Peace! Peace! Wonderful peace 
Coming down from the Father above; 
Sweep over my spirit forever I pray,
In fathomless billows of love.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 

2 comments:

Julia said...

Beautiful sweet peace! May the Lord bestow peace upon you and your family this day Tonia! {{hugs}}

TJ said...

Thanks. Just what I needed today!