Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1.....REALLY???

I can't believe it is already November..
That means deer season, Thanksgiving and after that Christmas...
So we had a Hallelujah festival at church last night..
The girls in order left to right dressed up as 
The Deer Hunter
The Crazy Goat Lady
The Redneck Woman

So pretty much their normal! lol

This was our decor for the Trunk or Treat

Me and a Friend's little girl..
She is a cute little Lady bug... 
 So the latest thing on facebook is to post something every day for the month of November that you are Thankful for...  So I thought I would also try that here...
 I am thankful for my husband.. He has his faults I am sure but in my eyes he is downright perfect.. For ME! I am thankful God put him in my life 20 years ago.. I love my redneck....

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You and Kyle are perfect for each other. You both are pretty amazing.

I love the photos of the girls "in costume"!