Thursday, November 29, 2012

Goats and Chickens..


I happened to glance out the window and see most of my goats right there
 munching away on some lovely green grass..

Poor things.. So starved I tell ya??
Ethel and Polly (Mother & Daughter pair)

Everyone seeing How close they can get to the fence with out touching...

Pose!

Katy...
Got something new happening with the goats..
Will post about it soon.. 
Still working out details..

Hen wondering who I was looking at apparently...

One of my New Henny Pennies..
She is a Buff Orpington..
Not even a year old yet...
 I am blessed in this life.. To be able to do what I do.. I thank God everyday in some way.. Because even the worst day is nothing compared to what some people live with....

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 

No comments: