Monday, November 26, 2012

18 Years!!!! Wow....Where did it go????

 18 years ago... I married my sweetheart.. We were young not as young as some but knew this was it for us... It has been a blessed life I have had with Kyle and our girls.. God has been good to us.. Always providing and guiding us.. We are FAR from perfect we make lots of mistakes.. I still am tempted to knock over the head occasionally really hard!Lol.. Which I am sure he thinks the same thing some times! LOL
 I love him to pieces though and he is perfect for me.. Sooo Happy Anniversary to my Cowboy as my Great Grandma called him many moons ago...
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. Proverbs 18:22
Funny it doesn't say husband huh?? Lol... Feeling a bit ornery as I write this.......

6 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Happy Anniversary!

Blessings,

Amy

Anke said...

Happy Anniversary and many, many more!

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a wonderful day. You truly are perfect for each other. Your marriage gives me reassurance that there are still good ones in this crazy world. - Blessings!

Queenacres said...

Happy Anniversary!

gg said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many many more years sharing your journey.

Missouri Gal said...

Happy Anniversary and many, many more years to come!