Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pears, Hogs and Fences....


We were blessed with pears... 
Making Pear butter with it.. 

Finally got the fence working good enough to let the pigs out!

Boy they sure are happy about that..
Bar hit the fence right after I snapped this.. 
Squealed so loud I about dropped the camera!
He was Highly offended by the shock...

Opened a new bale of hay today!
They are loving this stuff like always!

The old ladies of the herd...
Emily and Sunshine...

Candice giving the hogs a shower..
Their days are now numbered.. 
Booked for Processing on the 18th..
 I am ready for it!


 Busy as always anymore.. I have decided it must be our time in life to be so busy! We have 3 teenagers, active in church and other things.. feel like we are constantly on the go..


                          Kyla and Kara at their Birthday party Friday night! It was a lot of fun...
                                             They were very blessed by friends and family!

                                       Saturday we went to a Fall Homeschool Get-Together..
                                                     This is our TugOwar Victory pic!lol
 It was a busy full weekend and I was reminded of how blessed I am in my family and my friends. God has been so very good to us.. I have absolutely Nothing to complain about... 

4 comments:

Julia said...

I love your Tug-O-War pic Tonia!!
I am feeling a little sad for those pigs :0{ ....but then, I'm a vegetarian!

Brenda said...

Great photos!

Even though life is busy ... You are truly blessed.

small farm girl said...

I just love your photos. I bet you really have a blessed life.

Queenacres said...

Is that an IBC frame you're using as a hay manger? What a great idea!

You'll love the pork....it's the only thing I like about having pigs! LOL

Looks like the girls had a great time, Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm late...