Monday, August 27, 2012

Finally!!!!! I got a truck!!

 She is a Beaut!... We are now the owners of a 1997 Toyota 4runner! Sorry the pic is dark.. My camera batteries were dead when it was still light enough.. This is what we finally decided on. We got it for less than what they paid for the van.. It has new tires (my van did too when it was wrecked) has a few dents and small issues that do not affect anything really.. The people we bought from had had it for over 10 years and could tell all the history to it.. No major mechanical issues ever and maintained very well! All reviews from other people repeatedly said their had 300-400k miles and still going. THAT is what I like!!
 So after 2 months of all sorts of ups and downs God Was so very faithful! When we waited on him he provided exactly what we needed!
 Oh and this thing runs right up the drive like its not even trying!!..... Oh YEAH!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I can't wait to see it .. and you all pulling up my driveway! :D

TJ said...

I'm so happy for you! I love that you waited on Him :) I've found the same thing. If I'm patient and wait on Him, our family always receives what we need... and more!

chapinranch said...

what wonderful blessings Tonia :-) glad things are looking up for you all

Queenacres said...

Congrats!