Monday, July 23, 2012

It could have been worse.....


My van... Kyle was driving home from work...
Cruise set... up and down the hills...

The car that turned in front of him...
The crossed his lane to turning into the drive there..

My poor farm truck.....

At this point I am thankful my sweetheart is okay... That no one was seriously hurt.. and that tomorrow is a new day..  I am so thankful that God kept his hand on Kyle.. I pray that we find favor with the other insurance company and they dont give us the run around. That the HP report will go through quickly in spite of them saying up to 30 days.  That God will bless us with what we need.. Both vehicles are out of commission now. Hopefully we can get the truck going this weekend.. I am thankful for family members that are there to help us when we need it..
 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
Proverbs17:17

 I always thought this scripture meant siblings will fight... Till some one put it this way.. Most of the time who is there for you?? Your family... Your siblings.. Today both my brother and Kyle's brother in some way have helped us out.. One in knowing how to take care of these types of things and the other for hoarding vehicles so he has an extra we have been borrowing.
I tell my girls friends come and go.. But God and Family will always be there.

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother Proverbs18:24....
  If a brother was born for fighting then how could there be a friend that sticks closer than that??.. I am thankful for brothers and the One that sticketh closer than a brother...Our brothers always are willing to help out in anyway possible and they know it works both ways..
 God has provided all our needs and I am thankful I have a God I can give every little thing too... 

5 comments:

Anke said...

I'm glad your hubby was not hurt and hope you will have no problems getting the van fixed. Good luck!

Queenacres said...

I'm glad that no one was hurt! The Lord must have a new vehicle out there for you.

Brenda said...

I like your attitude!

Sometimes the Lord uses the things that we think is just awful at the time to bring great blessings into our lives. :D

TJ said...

That's exactly what we've been saying this summer... It could have been worse! So glad everyone is okay!

chapinranch said...

Thank God nobody was hurt Tonia . Thru trials brings great blessings .

HANDY LITTLE CHART - GOD HAS A POSITIVE ANSWER:

YOU SAY
GOD SAYS
BIBLE VERSES

You say: 'It's impossible'
God says: All things are possible
( Luke 18:27)

You say: 'I'm too tired'
God says: I will give you rest
( Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: 'Nobody really loves me'
God says: I love you
( John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )

You say: 'I can't go on'
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: 'I can't figure things out'
God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5- 6)

You say: 'I can't do it'
God says: You can do all things
( Philippians 4:13)

You say: 'I'm not able'
God says: I am able
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: 'It's not worth it'
God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28 )

You say: 'I can't forgive myself'
God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: 'I can't manage'
God says: I will supply all your needs
( Philippians 4:19)

You say: 'I'm afraid'
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
( II Timothy 1:7)

You say: 'I'm always worried and frustrated'
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: 'I'm not smart enough'
God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: 'I feel all alone'
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
(Hebrews 13:5)



God Bless you and your family Tonia