Sunday, June 3, 2012

What A Week!....

It was one of those weeks around here...
We had to have coffee more than once...
                                       (Mercy and Rachel Like their Coffee with a little sugar...)

Or twice.....Lol.

 No one Big thing happened just a bunch of little things.. that added up...  to some frustrations.. They are not yet resolved. I was prepared to list them all.. And then I thought of all the things that Could be happening and they haven't....  We are healthy, happy and I didn't have to drive one single place all last week! Got in the van to leave for church this afternoon and realized I hadn't been in there since last Sunday!.... I love that! That is what I asked God for while the girls were gone.. I wanted to just not have to go anywhere..  I thought several times I was going to have to go to one place or another and then it just didn't happen!
 God knows the desires of our hearts no matter how big or small. Many times I have been faced with a week full of stuff and thought I would not make it through the week. And something always happens to where I end up only doing half of what is planned.. God looks out for us that way if we give it to him.. Sooo all this little stuff that has happened I am giving it to Him.. He Always supplies all our needs according to His Riches(not mine) in Glory...
 So on the agenda for next week.. Working in our friend's garden, showing some one how to trim goat hooves and a total clean out of the house.. And re-organizing.... I think I need to go to bed early....

Let ALL things be done decently and in order. 1 Corinthians 14:40

3 comments:

Queenacres said...

I love it when I get to stay home all week! What a joy!
Love your goats...your Rachel reminds me of our Nommy and her mom Happy.

TJ said...

I like it when I get to stay home for a few days (or longer!), too! It gives me a chance to really get things done, and get closer to God. Like you, I try really hard to be grateful for things and not just complain about the little things that don't go the way I want.

V.L. Locey said...

I love my coffee as well!