Saturday, June 9, 2012

It Happened.....

 I LEFT the state of Missouri........................... 
 Yep we went to Arkansas for the day!Lol.. 
First time in 6 years since I left Missouri..
We rode the ferry just for kicks N giggles.
I know we are crazy like that!...

Bridge at Bull Shoals..

Beautiful Ozark Mountains(Missouri side)

One heck of a Hillbilly Fence!... Haha

The road less traveled?...
OR has it Ever been traveled?
GPS was taking us to some crazy places..

Swim Beach where we plan on camping later this summer

I was quite happy to see this sign..
I am a Missouri girl through and through!

It was a good day with just the 5 of us.. We drove a lot of miles today. Swam a little, picnic lunch and thinking we found a good place to go camping.. We shall see.. I have to get off of here and fall into bed.. Cooking first thing in the morning... Since we played all day I didn't get anything ready for dinner after church tomorrow... So I will be doing that while the girls do chores.. Have a Blessed Sunday everyone!

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

6 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Looks like you had a nice day, we'll be starting our camping adventure this week! We just bought a new truck and truck camper.

Amy

V.L. Locey said...

Looks like you had a nice trip!

Anonymous said...

wow I cannot remember the last time I left my state!!! :( It is beautiful here, though... :D

Anonymous said...

(tree, not signed in again)

Queenacres said...

You should come visit Texas sometime!

Carol said...

Looks like a rand day! We haven't had one of those touring days in a very long time . It just may be time to hit the road!