Thursday, May 10, 2012

Whoville????


 LOOOK we have located Whoville! Lol The girls found these today. I had never seen it before. It looks just like the flower they use in Horton Hears A Who. This what it really is.... Sensitive Brier Click on it to see details..
Its so hard to keep the girls inside this time of year... Oh what am I saying its hard for me to stay inside too... Today we fixed the barn from where I slapped the extension up.. So now it looks almost as good as the end that Kyle put up.. I am improving!! We got the rest of the herbs planted and my sweet potatoes in the ground!. I need to buy a few more things. I still have Raspberries to get in the ground.. I meant to do that today too.. Maybe tomorrow... or hopefully by Monday.... We shall see..

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139:14

4 comments:

Brenda said...

My Grandmother called these plants Sensitive plant. When I was little she showed me how to run my finger along the fern like leaf and it would quickly close. I thought it was pretty cool.

goatpod2 said...

The Sensitive Briar looks interesting but have never seen any here!

Amy

Julia said...

I loved that movie Tonia! Enjoy spending time in your garden..I plan on doing so this weekend..before winter arrives.

Queenacres said...

It sounds like you've been getting a lot done! That sensitive briar is in the same family as the mimosa trees we have here. They are a favorite snack of the goats.