Monday, May 14, 2012

My Newest Upcycle....


I saw a picture somebody posted on facebook...
So I had to try it...
It takes one 2 liter bottle
one old washer house
a couple of washers(as in the little plastic rings)
Drill TINY holes in one side of the bottle.
I mean really tiny....
Attach washer hose to the water house. 
Then attach bottle to the hose. It doesn't fit the best but good enough.
With the washers it still leaks a little bit but I don't worry about that.
With enough pressure it covered about a 20X5ft area.
Didn't cost me a dime but the Electric to run the pump to pump the water...


Which takes me to this.. Please pray we get rain soon.. 
Its really drying up on us here already,.. 
Usually May is extremely wet...
 Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.

Zechariah 10:1



5 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Hope you get some much needed rain soon!

Amy

Queenacres said...

What a great idea! I will be trying that one for sure.

I feel your pain about the lack of rain, we have been blessed this year with plenty which is good we need it so desperately to catch up from the drought. Will keep you in our prayers.

Anke said...

I saw the same idea on Pinterest and thought it would be fun for the kids. But now I like your idea even better!

TJ said...

Great idea!

Julia said...

Oh..what a BRILLIANT idea, Tonia!!