Thursday, April 26, 2012

Peaceful.....

This is a peaceful pic to me....

So is this one..
Little frog just floating on top of the water...

Cat...Fishing????


 So we have been busy busy lately.. I am asking myself This is news how?? lol.. Tuesday I got to meet up with fellow goat owners and we had a Poo Party!.. Everyone brought samples of goat poo and we looked at it under the microscope.. Vets are not always available and its a good thing to know what you are up against. Parasites are one of the main enemies of goats. So if you know what you are fighting that's Half the battle!
  We have also been busy getting the garden in.. I am hoping to get the other garden tilled up and planted with in the week. We are planting at a friend's house also this year. It will be a little bit behind the garden here at the house.. Well IF the chickens stay out.. 2 escaped from the banty pen and was reeking havoc!!! They have been out of the main chicken pen for over a month and still try to escape to it.. Stinkers!
 I have recently made a new friend.. Through Goats but she is also a homeschooling mom.. CLOSE!!! with in 10 minutes!. Its so cool!. She has teen girls close to my girls age. It always amazes me the people I have met through homeschooling and animals! Who says homeschoolers are unsocialized?? Sometimes we have to much socialization....
That's it for tonight.....
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:11-12

4 comments:

Becky said...

This time of year is so crazy it seems! So much to do! So many places to be!!
Trying to get a a close by greenhouse this weekend, so I can get the rest of my garden planted. =)

OurCrazyFarm said...

Busy here, too, with garden work, Tonia. I always like your verses:))

TJ said...

I love the peaceful pictures. Just like you, we are always busy. I think that you are spot on about finding a little bit of peace (at least in photos). That little bit of peace and quiet helps me stay focused on the important things (God, marriage, and family) even while the busy stuff tries to take over my life.

Queenacres said...

I love the pics, they make me want to go fishing!