Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Matty From Lazy Bee Farm gave me this award..
I don't know how versatile I am but Thank you Matty!!

                                                          Okay, here are The Rules:


1. Add the award to your blog. 
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules
5.Award to 15 bloggers
6. Inform each of those 15 bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. 

Seven random things about me... 

1. I like goats! (no way right?)

2. When I was a teenager I was going to move to the city and live in an apartment...
Obviously I wasn't thinking straight!

3. I LOVE Coffee.... 

4. I have 3 daughters......that are teenagers....It's scary.

5. I have promised myself I will never fly(its to high) or go on a cruise(the titanic sunk)...Lol They just do not interest me.. If I cant drive there I don't need to go!

6. I don't bait my own hook when fishing..... I cant handle touching worms.. In the dirt in the garden they are fine.. But not to be handled and squished on to a fish hook... Yuck! 

7. I attended college for 6 weeks.. Then dropped out... Never regretted it!

 And as for 15 to pick.. 
Sheesh How in the world am I suppose to pick 15 out of all the blogs I follow or 15 out of the ones that follow me.... 
I cant do it.. 
I wouldn't want to offend anyone..  
I am bucking the system!...Lol..
 Sorry I can only handle so many rules at once...
Okay so how is that for excuses???


Things are up in the green house!!
Its wonderful......

Opened up the back pasture for the goats..
They are a bit suspicious till I get to the gate 
then they Run through the gate like it might reach out and get them!

Polly and Bonnie checking out the tree!

Last Saturday they came and dug out the rest of the old rock barn 
in the corner of our yard...
It had fallen in 5 years ago and there was no fixing it..
So they came to haul it away...

We still have to do some cleaning on it.. 
but I see a garden spot for something...
We shall see...
Things are busy busy around here.. 
I have my first chicken tractor in the works and little pigs due to be here by the end of the month! 
Cant wait!



 10A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
 11He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: but he that followeth vain persons is void of understanding.
 12The wicked desireth the net of evil men: but the root of the righteous yieldeth fruit. Proverbs 12:10-12

3 comments:

goatpod2 said...

I enjoyed reading those & enjoyed the pictures.

Amy

OurCrazyFarm said...

Congrats on the Award! Is that green grass I see?? We're buried under snow up in WI. Your goats always looks so beautiful, Tonia:))

TJ said...

I Love watching the goats 'climb' trees and eat branches :) It just makes me smile
1