Friday, March 2, 2012

GOOD NEWS!!

I had pictures downloaded and then my browser shut down on me and its getting late.. So I will Try again tomorrow!!...
BUT I had to share the good news!! After 4 months Kyle is going back to work Monday!! Its a new company.. He has been getting all the orientation and all that done. Went and done the drug test Wednesday and on his way home they called and said he could go to work Monday! Yeah!!
 So then today who calls?? Why his old boss... You know the one that was refusing to pay his part of the union  dues and all that? Made us go with out insurance and making us think all that retirement(6 months worth) was just gone..... I think they are having a hard time finding workers now for good reasons.. I am so thankful for God providing this job!! Its a blessing!!He has done exactly what he said he would do...

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Phillipian 4:19......

6 comments:

goatpod2 said...

What wonderful news!

Blessings,

Amy

Anke said...

Congrats to your hubby on the new job! I know you all must be thrilled and I'm so happy for you it all worked out.

Brenda said...

That is good news! I'm glad he got the call from the new job before the old boss called.

WeldrBrat said...

Ya' carried your faith in Him while walking through the storm. You've only seen part of a blessing, Tonia.

And that phone call from the old boss... seen that happen in my journeys, as well.

That's the Devil trying, again, just for sport. Let it go!!

Congratulations!! May God give you all everything you need for looking FORWARD!!!

Amanda said...

LIKE!

small farm girl said...

That is soooo great!!!!