Thursday, February 9, 2012

OOO He Has Done It Again...

Kyle Built me a Greenhouse..
He saw my sorry excuse for beginning one..
Tore it apart and reconstructed it..
He is MUCH better at building than I am!!


It holds a fairly even temp.. Its movable if needed

Complete with a vent in the back for when it would get to hot..

 It still needs shelves and I have hung lights in there just to see.. But I am planning.... Oh yes I have plans!Lol

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. Psalm 68:19

5 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Very nice!

Amy

Queenacres said...

You will love it! It is so nice to have a greenhouse over the winter...we've had grape tomatoes growing all winter.

V.L. Locey said...

Very nice!!

Brenda said...

Kyle does such good work. It looks really good. I imagine you'll have it full of baby plants in no time at all.

Blondee said...

Looks fantastic! I am sure you will put it to good use. Love it that it's portable, too!