Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Misc. Post!


Greenhouse shelves are DONE...
Oh and the green house got up to 100*.. 
And it was only 40* out....
Will have to monitor it closely..

Ms. Rachel acting all prissy.. Don't let her fool ya..
She is a climber... Glad I have electric fence.. 
None of these babies may stay in panels!lol

Ben using Ethel(mom) for a step stool....

Enjoying the sunshine!!

Poor Mistreated little goaties.. 
We only put out ONE bucket....
Yeah Right! 
Their mind set is if ONE goat is eating out of it then they must eat out of it too!!
Because its gotta be better!
There are 10 other buckets hanging around with feed in it!
 

Trimming the tree.....
 We haven't had a whole lot going on around here besides the usual... Feeding babies, school, chores, time with the girls, feeding babies and getting ready for spring... Babies are getting a bottle once a day now! YEAH!! graduation.. They aren't so excited about it.. But they are growing up..
 Our future Ham and Bacon were born on Feb. 12th and they will come here in about 6 weeks. Can't wait to get them here.. We are also planning on Chickens and Turkeys.. Plans are in the works..
 Oh and I made toothpaste tonight.. Got a few pics will post them with the recipe soon.. I really like it.. Its not some crumbly baking soda mixture either.. It has some in it but that's not all... Will share soon!


But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but thegrace of God which was with me.. 1 Corinthians 15:10

4 comments:

Anke said...

What I wouldn't give for a greenhouse like yours... Sadly there's only so much space in our yard/garden and I don't see it happening any time (soon). Can't wait to hear about your homemade toothpaste.

goatpod2 said...

Greenhouses do get hot pretty fast! Enjoyed the pictures.

Amy

small farm girl said...

I just love your goat pictures!!!! lol

Carol said...

I really enjoy your blog and a peak into your life on the farm. I just don't comment enough to let you know that.