Sunday, February 26, 2012

Milk Water or Tea?

 The Only thing that is totally natural to drink in its Raw form is WATER.....
Everything else takes work to get to the drinkable form..


Milk you have to  milk a Goat, Cow, Sheep or even Horse to get it.. (I heard Horse milk is a delicacy over in Europe?)....


Tea Pick it, dry it(depending) and steep it....


Fruit and Veggie juice you have to Juice it or Squeeze it to get juice...

Coffee you have to pick it, roast it,grind it and brew it..



Soy, Almond and Rice "Milk" you have to use a machine to get that stuff......


Just some things to consider when you are looking for the Most natural options!
Off to enjoy a beautiful day with the Beautiful family God has blessed me with!

2 comments:

goatpod2 said...

I drink flavored kind of water though, drink coffee, tea, almond milk on my cereal or coffee, coconut milk, and rice milk, don't care too much for soy though but my 5 year-old niece drinks it. Use to drink goat milk or in my coffee or hot chocolate or cereal.

Drink a lot of fruit juices here, my grandparent's used to make their own veggie juices.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Amy

MilkMaid09 said...

We're milk, juice, tea drinkers here. I'm trying to drink more water, but usually have to flavor it unless it's just really hot out and then I don't mind it. My problem is soda. It's my chocolate, I'd rather drink a Coke than just about anything else on Earth. I do love lemonade too tho and I'm glad that since having Lil' Miss it no longer gives me heartburn!