Sunday, February 12, 2012

Little Bit Spoiled....

At least This week..
We had several small and Big appliances on their last legs or just dead.. Like my Cusinart food processor.. Died a couple months ago.. I sure did miss it..
 My washer never wanted to spin out or when it finally did it was just barely.. Clothes were to wet to dry in the dryer and they didn't dry on the line I had downstairs .. They just dripped... For DAYS!!.... Needless to say Laundry was seriously backed up and only half clean sometimes ...
 Then my camera died... Then Kyle resuscitated it a little.. but it didn't work right most of the time.. Our deep freeze also was dying.. It was after all about 25-30 years old..... or older....
 So it was a week of big purchases... We search things out and discuss and read reviews and research some more...... and I am usually very Ummm Frugal (Gotta Love Craigslist)..... Lol BUT sometimes New is the best option... Especially in appliances.. So we got a washer and dryer set.. Dryer is done Before the Washer!!! New deep freeze! It's a a chest freezer much better than an upright! I found a new Cusinart food processor at the Kitchen store... Its beautiful! lol
 Then I bought a camera.. Its a Kodak Easyshare Max Z990 has a 30X zoom and all sorts of other stuff. Its normally $300... I got it for much less from Amazon in the Used but Like new category.. I was a bit nervous ordering from that since I had always ordered new... But its Really was like new.. With a new battery charger and set of batteries!! I was happy!!! I am still learning it though..
 These are all just things that will make my life easier or just a want..  I feel like God blessed us tremendously with the deals we got and the quality of that stuff.. He is so awesome how he works in the little stuff everyday!.
 I am thankful most of all for a God who loves me, my Sweet husband who has spoiled me so much and my beautiful Healthy girls that God has blessed us with! I hope no matter what though I am content.....

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. Phillipians 4:11

5 comments:

goatpod2 said...

What good deals you got! I have a Kodak Easyshare as well but not with that much zoom though but I love it though. It's purple which is my favorite color. I just recently learned how to brighten the pictures on the camera without uploading the pictures to the computer.

I got mine from Wal-Mart though, in the store.

Blessings,

Amy

Carol said...

It is great to get such fantastic deals!! Can't wait to see all of your new photos :0)

Brenda said...

It is good to see you so blessed. I know for a fact that you are satisfied in what ever state you find yourself in. Enjoy you new stuff!

OurCrazyFarm said...

Yippee!! God likes to give good gifts to His children:)) Love the goat picture header:))

TJ said...

I don't think you are spoiled at all! You needed those things to be able to function! If you were getting new things every time a new model came out because you wanted the newest.... that would be spoiled. Right now I see you as patient, waiting and watching and then getting what you need when you need it.