Sunday, February 5, 2012

Farm Girls Clean Up Well!


Just Beware...
The Daddy is Armed to the Teeth!

The girls know how to use them too....

Love my girls.....

It was a church Valentine party.. 
 They had a lot of fun.. The dressing up is so much fun for them. They are rough and tough 95% of the time but they are all GIRL too.. I am thankful for a good church that they can be themselves in and feel a big part of .. I got to have a party with all the younger kids. 11 and under. It was a lot of fun.
 I sometimes wonder if I am doing things right for my girls.. Second guess the decisions we have made and the things we have or haven't done in our family.. Then they say or do something that makes me realize As long as I continue to put them in God's hands and follow HIS Will in our life.. He will direct our paths... I am so thankful for this life he has given us...

Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength. 
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters. Psalm 29:1-3

8 comments:

Queenacres said...

What a beautiful family! Looks like you are doing a great work for the Lord.

goatpod2 said...

What a lovely family you have there!

Blessings,

Amy

Becky said...

Your girls are beautiful! =)

Carol said...

Your girls are beautiful!!! Love the photos with the guns :0)

OurCrazyFarm said...

HAHA! Love the pictures! They reminded me of Charlie's Angels:)) Yep~ keep committing them to the ways of the Lord! Good job, Momma!

Faye Henry said...

Such beautiful girls, Tonia..
God is faithful..
Blessings..

V.L. Locey said...

What a lovely family you have there!

the Goodwife said...

They are beautiful and you are right, keep them in the arms of the Lord and they'll do just fine!