Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Shhheeeewwwwww...............

 No pics for this post sorry.. I have 14 cuties out there and not one pic.. Why???Welllll... For one I am making 14 bottles morning and night.. I know not as much as some but still.. #2 My camera is dying... Or trying to.. I need a new one. I have to borrow Kara's now and she doesn't like it!Lol Well okay she is fine with it but I forget about it. #3 is that I have my computer back and the newest pics are on the other pc that we cant get to connect to our wireless for some reason... Gotta call my PC guy tomorrow to figure that one out...
 Babies are all doing well. The puny ones have gained back their weight and are growing well. All 14 of them! We took them out into the pasture today and they had a blast running and jumping around. Using the humans as spring boards or landing zones. Freckles is like a totally different goat from last week she is all hyper and feeling good. I am so impressed with the herbal remedies I used for the ordeal and the help it made in bringing them back. I will try and share them when I get a little time....Time HA!.....
 For now I am seeking out my bed and chasing...um I mean counting sheep quickly so I can get some rest!

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32:4

4 comments:

small farm girl said...

Im glad they are doing better. And yes, please post the recipe for the "good" stuff. Lol

Becky said...

YEY!! I've been thinking about your little goatie babies and hoping they were doing ok!!

goatpod2 said...

Thanks for the update!

Blessings,

Amy

matty said...

I always learn so much from you! Please post the remedies!

Glad all are better! You will be over the toddlers soon and start getting rest. Just keep telling yourself that! :)