Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year.....

A day or two late but hey its the thought that counts right??? 
 Our last goat babies were born! MaryAnn Kidded Saturday very conveniently between the 2 events we had for the day.. I went out to check on her when we got home from my parent's house. Not a strain or anything on her back end..  We go in, make bottles and go out to feed babies less than 30 minutes later and she has a baby on the ground cleaning him off! Then she has #2! Twin bucks!.......  


I am keeping the Black and white boy for next years breeding! I can find some one else to breed his momma too since she is the only one he is related too!

This boy is going to Brenda's for her younger does next year..


Soooo then there are these little goaties....
Well the girls and I went to help Brenda...
And this is what we got in trade..
Their names are Ellie and Mercy(heart spot on her side)
They are cute as can be!

Our yearly family picture with my side of the family..
Crazy people we had to take about 15 pictures to get this one were 
only ONE person was making a weird face!lol
It was a great day..
So happy to be able to spend time with them!
I dont know how people live so far from family..

I hope everyone had a great start to the new year. I am not looking forward to the mudslinging bound to happen this year because of the elections11 months away! I am already tired of hearing about it.. i have No clue who I am going to vote for and I will vote! For this year I also plan on becoming a gun toting momma.... Whats that mean.. I am going for my Concealed Carry license... Oh yes I am! :D
 I have been blessed beyond measure this year.. I just don't know where to start. I am thankful for a God that is so very real to me! He wasn't always. I knew he was there some where but never took real time to discover him.. But this last year I have come to know Him unlike any other time in my life. I have seen God move in so many things in our life. 
 The best had to be when my oldest daughter was filled with the sweet and precious Holy Ghost with evidence of speaking in other tongues.(please dont run away screaming now :D) It is a sweet thing to see your children worshiping their Saviour not because mom makes them but because they love their God and want to do right! Kids have very few of the hang up us grownup do especially when it comes to worship and praise.. 
By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. Hebrews 13:15

I will try to get back to regular posting if I can get things to calm down around here and back on schedule.. If I dont get that done soon I may just collapse.. Gotta have a schedule or things get ALL out of whack! Have a great week!!


5 comments:

Brenda said...

I love you new header photo! And, I like the names you chose for your little does. I'm really happy to be getting Maryann's little buckling to run with my young does next breeding season. He is beautiful!

God is so awesome! He reveals Himself to those who seek Him. A close personal relationship with Him is the most wonderful part of this life.

small farm girl said...

Beautiful babies!

OurCrazyFarm said...

Love those ears! If you have another buckling like that we may have to make another trip to MO:)))

This life is short; eternity is a long time . . . seek God while He can be found:))

V.L. Locey said...

What beautiful babies!

Becky said...

I wish I had my babies as easy as MaryAnn! ;) What beautiful babies! Happy New Year to you and your family!