Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MIA.....


 Well I guess that should read MIB(Missing In Blogland)...... I have not been avoiding my blog on purpose lately.. Promise... Its just been a little crazy.. What with the 8 bottle babies and then the 13 new babies........
 Yep 13 new little tiny babies.. Baby what?/ well the Button quail started hatching Sunday morning!! A total of 13 out of 30 eggs hatched which is pretty good considering the time of year they shipped.. So Kyla my middle girl now has 13 teeny tiny little babies...  Yep that's a penny in there with them....


Someone Really would like to get a hold of just ONE of the little fluffs!!

It was crazy week and I have fought a cold all week that has about whupped me... For now!.. God has supplied all our needs according to His riches in Glory.. And for that I am so blessed and Thankful. I do not deserve it..
Quick update on our friend in the car accident.. He is doing well still having serious difficulties because of blood on the brain. They said time will heal it though.
  My nephew is doing well also.. We went and saw him Saturday.. He has figured out all sorts of stuff to do with his toes!lol.. He will be in a cast for at least another 5 weeks possibly 8 weeks.. he will be doing Homebound study for school.. He is not upset to much about that...
I know my blog post have been very blah lately!.. I still have ideas swirling around just haven't take the time to type them out!  I will do that soon!!! We are currently enjoying winter time milk usually the goats are dried up this time of year. Its nice not having to buy it.. We had missed real raw Goat's milk for the 2-3 months we didn't have it.. Goood stuff!lol

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
Proverbs 3:7-10

6 comments:

WeldrBrat said...

Tonia,

You could not be any more wrong.

" Blah " would be the empty space left behind by a soul no longer walking among us.

Your presence should always be considered a blessing!

Merry Christmas!

goatpod2 said...

It's good hearing from you though!

Blessings,

Amy

matty said...

Life is what it is! Yours is anything but bleh! LOL You are very busy and have so much going one!

Glad to hear that all the sick and infirm are better! Hooray for that!

All those babies... What fun!

I can't wait to order our chicks for spring! It always makes me smile to hear them "peep" when I go in the Post Office! LOL

Enjoy this week!

OurCrazyFarm said...

What tiny chicks!! Our's are due in 2 weeks~ can't wait! And then baby goats will be next!

Thanks for the updates! Hope you feel better soon, too, Tonia. Rest is good; hard to allow yourself to stop as a Mom, but much needed:))

Brenda said...

You've not been missing very long ... But, glad to have you back! Your babies are really cute and your little dog looks really interested in them.

Yes, God is good and takes care of our needs ... we just need to take a minute and realize His hand in our situations. :D

small farm girl said...

I have never seen chicks that small! They're soooo cute! I'm glad to hear from you. We do miss you when your gone. lol. Glad to hear all the "sickies" are going to be ok. lol. You included. lol