Friday, December 23, 2011

Eeewww The FLU!!!!!!

 Yep after I posted the last blogpost I came down with a 24 hour flu bug that made my ribs sore.... I will leave the details at that!!..
 I need to take new pictures of the goat babies.. They are chunky monkeys... Well Okay they are legs and ears! haha.. Cute as can be. The little Button quail babies are getting cuter by the day till they start feathering out.  Poopiest little things I have ever seen for being so small!Lol
 Kyle and I got to go on a date... Well technically we were Christmas shopping but it was a day of Me and Him!! It was fun to be with my best friend and talk about whatever we wanted too. We are also done Christmas shopping. Not much but we were blessed with great deals and things have worked out. Even got a free Starbucks!! They didn't have what I ordered and so my second pick was on them.. YeaH!
 About Christmas gifts,... We scaled down on that years ago and What a blessing that is. Tomorrow we bake and make stuff.. Cookies, chocolate covered nuts and wrap gifts.. It will be a day of just us 5.. Christmas Eve will be at one Grandparents house, Christmas day at the church and New Years Eve at the other Grandparents house with Watch night Service that night..
 We make Christmas day a priority for our family.. Doing something we want to do which is usually staying home. But we have such a  great church family that my kids love so we are spending it with them. We will have Christmas Morning here along with Breakfast, chores and opening their gifts.
 I am hoping to get back here to post pics sometime tomorrow
BUT if I don't I want to tell Everyone Merry Christmas!!!

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luke 1:30-31

6 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Oh yuck, glad you are feeling better though! Have a blessed Christmas.

Blessings,

Amy

Brenda said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'll bet your babies are growing fast.

Merry Christmas!

matty said...

Glad you are better! Merry Christmas!

V.L. Locey said...

Glad you`re feeling better. Merry Christmas!

Julia said...

Wishing you a belated Merry Christmas, Tonia..sorry you haven't been well {{hugs}} from Julia, in New Zealand XX

small farm girl said...

Merry Christmas to you too!