Tuesday, November 29, 2011

We Have Babies!!!

BUT Not Sunshine....
Somehow  I knew this was going to happen....
Kate went into labor this afternoon....
Isn't she pretty?
Notice the wide eye look?...

The waiting and the bearing of the pain...


Waiting for the next contraction......

I don't know if this is good enough for my babies......

Ohhhh the agony...........

Pretty sure I heard Sunshine mumble "Newbie"! lol

Buck Number TWO.....

Don't ya know? TWO BUCKS...
All well at least they are sold..... ;) 

She is a good momma.. But I will be making them bottle babies..
Because it will be much easier on me to take a baby now when he is 8 lbs than when he is 80lbs
 and thinks he still needs to nurse momma!!

These 2 could take a lesson or 2 from the the "Newbie"!

 I am pretty sure she is going to pop SOON!
All I need is a big needle....
 So we continue to wait on Sunshine and Hope.. Its suppose to drop down to 18*tonight... Murphy's law says the other 2 will kid tonight... Hahaha!

5 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Congrats on the bucklings! Haven't had many goat kids in cold weather though.

Blessings,

Amy

small farm girl said...

I'm so happy for you!!!! Now I know what to look for when my girls start into labor. Lol

V.L. Locey said...

Congrats! We won`t start kidding until late March/early April.

Queenacres said...

Congrats on the new kids! We're still breeding our does....kidding here won't start until Jan.

OurCrazyFarm said...

Congratulations! They are so cute!