Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Walking By Faith.....

 Is HARD!.... I feel like Peter when he was walking on the water and had taken his eyes off Jesus for a few seconds to look around at what he was walking on!
 So what is going on.. well Kyle is laid off.. Suppose to be called back to work this week then off indefinitely with this employer..  Okay so we simply need to claim unemployment and get a small amount each week to hold us over till then.. Except its saying Pending till Employer Notice... So that means no money yet this week.. I am trying to look at the big picture he is getting away from an employer that is not considerate of his workers and possibly working for a better company. They are bidding jobs in December and a 3rd contractor is looking at moving to Springfield too..  but in the mean time here we are with very little moolah in the bank and nothing else coming in yet..
  I know God will supply all my NEEDS according to his riches in glory!... We have a wonderful place to live, Food, Clothing and all the animal's feed is stocked up right now.. I even had a returning customer for wethers stop and offer hay in trade for the wethers he wants this summer for their Family reunion BBQ. Oh Boy!! I love a good trade.. Oh and on top of wanting to trade he wants to bring me 10 bales to try first to see if the goats like it...
 Okay so walking by faith may not be so hard when I keep my eyes on Jesus.... I am trying to not look around at what is going on and just trust that He is working things out for our good...

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28


Awesome pic taken by Kara last year...

5 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Hugs and prayers for your family! Nice picture.

Blessings,

Amy

OurCrazyFarm said...

Yes, God is faithful! Keep trusting Him, Tonia!

Anke said...

I am so sorry Tonia. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope everything will work out for the best.

Brenda said...

God is always faithful ... keep your eyes on Him.

goatmilker said...

Praying for you! Just remember God is bigger than any problem we will ever have! Hugs Rebekah :)