Saturday, November 26, 2011

Seventeen?!?!?


This was 17 years ago...
I still feel like that 19 year old girl...
We have been blessed in our marriage.....
Of all the pictures taken at our wedding this is my favorite..
Its after everything was over and we were ready to start our new life together...

Our 1st Anniversary....
Gosh we were babies!!!
  The next year we had Candice.... The Next Kyla and Kara... Life has flown by so quickly for Me and My Cowboy as my great Grandmother Clarise called Kyle.. He was so very redneck and I said I was NOT marrying a redneck.. Then one night this cutie smiled at me while he was playing the bass on the platform at church... And it all started from there..
 He still loves me.. I am sure he never thought I would become a goat farmer!Lol Homeschooling was not in the plans either.. But we have tried to go with where God has led us. When we follow HIM things cant help but be good. So thankful for a Man in the home. Thankful that my girls will have a good example of a man to follow when they are ready to take that step in their life. He isnt perfect by any means but he is perfect for me. God knew what he was doing..
 A man that is supportive and loves you despite your faults is very much worth holding on to for life..We have tried over the years to make sure we have time for just the 2 of us.. Because when they girls are adults we will still be living together. You have to have a relationship to survive marriage..
 It always saddens me when some one ask me how we have the marriage we do and I say I tell him how I feel. Then other women say no way can I tell my husband what I really think.. If I cant tell my husband.. Then who can I tell. He is my Husband, Best friend and my Partner till death do us part...

And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife:
 and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh.
What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Matthew 19:5-6

10 comments:

Blondee said...

Congratulations, Tonia and her cowboy on 17 years of marriage!!!

What an inspiration! And you look SO very young in the wedding pic...love it!

Becky said...

I LOVE THIS!! And I love your pictures!! =)

goatpod2 said...

Happy Anniversary! My Uncle and Aunt have been married for 18 years. A guy I e-mail with at my Grandma's Assisted Living just celebrated his and his wife's 74th anniversary yesterday.

Blessings,

Amy

Teresa said...

Happy anniversary! hope you have big plans!

OurCrazyFarm said...

What sweet, sweet pictures! Love the wedding one, too! Happy Anniversary~ and many more!

Faye Henry said...

I loved your sweet posting, dear..
Happy Anniversary to you and your wonderful cowboy.. May the years ahead bring more blessings..
God is so faithful..

Anke said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your cowboy!

Brenda said...

Over the past few years of getting to know you and Kyle, I've seen your perfect example of how a wonderful relationship works. You are truly best friends and perfect for each other.

I pray the Lord blesses you both with many many more happy years together.

small farm girl said...

Happy anniversary! There is nothing better than when the relationship is meant to be.

the Goodwife said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Congrats and happy happy anniversary!!