Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oooppps........


I had  a small flat tire....
On a gravel road ...
I don't keep cell phone with me....
Very ferocious looking dogs prompted me to drive on a flat...
Very good friends came with my spare tire and changed it!
It was an Absolutely Gorgeous DAY!!

What the girls found to do while waiting....
It was a very friendly horse..
She absolutely loved the girl's attention..

Plus the pieces of grass from the OTHER side of the fence!lol
Some extremely nice people that lived here let me use the phone. 

One thing I do love about Fall is the BLUE BLUE Sky...
Maybe the flat tire was a slow down and pay attention signal...
It got my attention and I enjoyed the few minutes to just sit...
Friends showed up and got us back on the road in just a few minutes.
I am blessed with great friends.
God's Blessings were abundant today!


Kara's new hunting blind.......
Yesss its is in the middle of the living room...
It gets better....

Kyle sitting in the recliner IN the blind in the living room...
But still it gets better...lol


Kyle in his recliner
With a gun sitting
 in the hunting blind
in the middle of the living room!
 He is soooooooo Redneck!haha
 It was a good day despite the slow downs.. Maybe it was just a reminder to me to take each day as it comes and to let God work things out. I have a tendency to stress in these types of situations but I didn't I just drove the short distance to get away from the vicious dogs and did what needed done. Then sat down and waited.. It was an absolutely beautiful day.. Listening to my girls laugh and talk over the simple joy of petting a horse. It was just great..
 I am so thankful for the gift of today.... Right now is all we have yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet..  My nephew is feeling much better. He has been able to eat and drink today and is holding it down. He is coming to stay with us tomorrow. The girls can't wait to see him.
 My mom had a bunch of test run this last month since she was having some health issues.. She has no major health issues as a matter of fact Doctor said he wished all the test he run looked like hers!
When we give everything to God he takes care of it all!! Amazing things happen...

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Psalm 103:2-4

6 comments:

Feral Female a.k.a. Vicki Locey said...

Ack, darn flats! Very nice blind. I hope she does well within it!

goatpod2 said...

Glad you had friends to help and LOL at Kyle! Good Psalm.

Blessings,

Amy

Teresa said...

I am so glad there was someone to help you out! and a great way to spend your time waiting. I love when mishaps turn into pleasurable experiences.

Brenda said...

Your flat tires seem to happen when you're coming to see me or leaving here .... I sure hope you don't decide not to come anymore! I'm really glad it turned out to be a great day though. I love the photo of Kyle in the blind. :D

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

What a gorgeous view down the road - I can't imagine getting to see such beauty every day!

matty said...

Flat tires get to me... Glad you got help! I love the new blog look! Nice!

Glad there is a lot of good news! God is good!