Saturday, September 17, 2011

Silver Dollar City...


The parking lot when we got there....
Okay it wasn't completely empty...


I really wanted to stop them every 2 feet and take a pic..
But they didn't want that!lol


Baker Creek's Display at the Fall Festival booths


Leave it to us to find the creepy crawlies Even if they aren't real!lol


Very cool knives made from railroad spikes!


Candice Riding the Wildfire..
She is the last one by herself..
The rest of her family cant or wont ride roller coasters!

The odd table........

It was rising ever so slowly!LOL....
I got to laughing and couldn't quit..
 But the waitress clued me in before she hit the button..
Candice said she felt very short!!lol

Some days I need the green sign....


My puzzle workers..
Kyle can get the ring off the horse shoe and chains in about 1 minute..
We didn't have enough time for him to figure out the one Kyla had..
She probably would have figured it..
Should have bought it to see!Lol


Pretty little glass pumpkin..
That's what the glass blower was making.
I like watching them make it..


The swinging bridge with the sign that says no running or jumping...
Why do they say that???
It makes me want to run or jump on it!Lol


The Birds Of Prey Show..
Very cool! Birds were flying right over our heads..

I have so many options for a caption I just can't stick one on it.


Showing off!


Candice Riding the Powder Keg..
It basically sling shots you from 0-60 in 2.2 seconds..
She said it was Awesome..


Ahh my sweet little girls...

The gigantic barn swing!!
Candice rode it several times.
One time a dad asked how many kids were homeschooled?
Every kid on it was a homeschooler!
 

Love my family..Aren't they cute??lol


Of course Kyle couldn't pass up THIS opportunity!!

 We were blessed with tickets and had an awesome time. We hadn't had time all summer for the 5 of us to go and do much.. Even though that was suppose to be our summer it just didn't happen. But God blessed us tremendously that day with each other's company. No others that I like to spend more time with than these 4 people. in my life... We are enjoying a rainy day and getting ready for a big birthday bonfire this next weekend!.
We are having on big birthday party this year for the girls.. Lots of fun, food, family and friends...Now I just got to get the yard and house clean!!...

Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk,
 O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.
Psalm 89:15

6 comments:

Julia said...

what a fabulous place to visit, Tonia...you wouldn't catch me on those rides anymore either...just thinking about it makes my stomach turn!

Blessings from Julia,
in New Zealand :-)

goatpod2 said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Blessings,

Amy

Brenda said...

I'm so glad you guys got to enjoy the day together at SDC. You were lucky to miss the crowds that day. I love the photo of the girls in the big chair!

matty said...

What fun you had! I love seeing the girls having so much fun with their Dad. It makes such a difference to have a Dad who is involved and will spend time with his daughters! They all look like they are having the time of their lives!

Becky said...

Some day...SOME DAY...we will make it there!! Looks like TONS of FUN!

small farm girl said...

I always wanted to go to silver dollar city! Now, I want to go even more! You guys looked like you had a ball! The table would have had me laughing too. hehehehe. The glass pumpkin was beautiful. I'm so glad you guys got to go.