Friday, September 9, 2011

Savior Please.........

Savior, please take my hand

I work so hard, I live so fast

This life begins, and then it ends

And I do the best that I can, but I don't know how long I'll last



I try to be so tough

But I'm just not strong enough

I can't do this alone, God I need You to hold on to me

I try to be good enough

But I'm nothing without Your love

Savior, please keep saving me



Savior, please help me stand

I fall so hard, I fade so fast

Will You begin right where I end
And be the God of all I am because You're all that I have



I try to be so tough

But I'm just not strong enough

I can't do this alone, God I need You to hold on to me

I try to be good enough

But I'm nothing without Your love

Savior, please keep saving me



Hallelujah

Everything You are to me
Hallelujah
Is everything I'll ever need
Hallelujah
And I am learning to believe
Hallelujah
That I don't have to prove a thing
 Hallelujah
'Cause You're the one who's saving me
Hallelujah.......

If you dont know this song you ought ot look it up on Youtube...  Josh Wilson sings it.. Awesome song...

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I really like this one too. :D

goatpod2 said...

I'll look it up later.

Blessings,

Amy