Monday, September 26, 2011

Napping........


Maryann's new preferred spot...
She was sound asleep!

Ahhhhh........ I think some were snoring...

Hope, Kate and Sissy in the back ground...
Hope and Kate are showing baby bellies Big time!!
They are also humming up a storm!Lol

Sunshine the Herd queen.
She likes her alone time...
She is also showing a baby belly...

Pixy Maryann and Bonnie..
Bonnie seems to be partial to Maryann.
I find her sleeping by her alot.

Ethel and the babies!

Bonnie In the way as usual!
Ben and Pollie..

Maryann in her spot....again..

Close up of Pixy snoozing in the sun..
 They made it look so peaceful... And warm!!... I know its just the first few days of fall but I am not looking forwards to it at all..
 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. Psalm 34:14

4 comments:

Brenda said...

It was a beautiful day for napping in the warm sunshine. I found my girls enjoying their nap time soaking up the sun today too!

goatpod2 said...

Nice pictures!

Blessings,

Amy

Blondee said...

A lot can be learned from your goats...a comfy place in the sun to sleep and relaxing with friends is a good way to spend the day.

Message recieved!!! lol Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to here?!?!

Actually, I love the one of Ethel and her babies. VERY cute!

TJ said...

Our goats are lazing out and about these first few days of fall, too! Sigh... and the rest of us are working hard getting everything ready for winter, just like your family :)

We're looking forward to reading books by the warm fire instead of working outside in the heat of summer!