Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Days.......

Bonnie the Brat!!Lol
She is weaning herself off the bottle!
 I have ONLY had this happen with Does
Never Bucks or Wethers!!

My Light Brahma Roo..
He is such a handsome feller..
He is 7 yrs old now...

This little guy thinks he is as big as the Big Roo..
We don't tell him otherwise...
They get along fine..

One of the chicks hypnotized....
My mom showed my girls how to do this years ago..
You lay the chick down and draw a line in front of its face
 with your finger or stick...
It will lay there till you startle it or move it..
Its so weird!Lol

Momma cat....
Good thing there was nothing growing there..

Another "friend"....
This Garden Spider decided a good place to be was in my Cherry tomatoes...
Right outside the backdoor....
She started out rather small and is now hanging in the door way to the back porch to the feed barrels.
I have almost walked into the web I don't know How many times..
 When/If I do I will scream like a little girl!Lol
They are pretty in a creepy sort of way....

Two-headed Goat??
Well Cleo and Jinx went back to their Goat momma!
 
She couldn't be with out them!

She got rid of all the others but the buck and he is for sale.
She called today and asked if I would trade them for the one doe...
Who is by the way a Very nice girl and my favorite out of her goats.
If any one keeps up with Nubian lines she is out of a Cream of Kansas doe...
She is pretty to boot! I will post pics of her later.. It was dark by the time we got home. She kept saying she was a horrible friend. But really she is not.. I have known my friend since she was born and love her to pieces...

Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; Deuteronomy 7:9


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


4 comments:

Carol said...

Great shot of your critters! Love those roos they really know how to strut their stuff :)
Looking forward to our break in the weather tonight!!!!

Brenda said...

Great photos. That Bonnie is gonna give you all kinds of interesting stories. She's a character!

I completely understand about your friend R missing her favorite does so much. I'm sure things will be better for her without so many to take care of.

Enjoy the day!

goatpod2 said...

Our cats like our empty flower pots too!

Blessings,

Amy

Providence Acres Farm said...

A gallon a day is a lot of milk! You make me want to have a milk goat.

Love the cat in the pot pic!