Sunday, September 11, 2011

Garden LeftOvers & Ice Skating!!

Kate in front and Hope behind eating on Okra TREES!!
Some got as big around as my wrist..
I am no Small boned person either!lol
I got tired of cutting it so I left one plant growing for seed...

Fed the rest to the Goat girls!!
They enjoyed it..
Chickens liked the left over okra!

The girls and I attended a birthday party..
And they got to go Ice skating!!

Our version of ice skating is Muck boots on a frozen pond!!
Haha... They liked it...

This is what they did for a while...
They finally got the hang of it..
sort of...Lol

This sweet girl helped Kara...
Kara is my most careful kid..
She didn't like swings as a baby...
Didn't ever want to go high and WILL NOT
get on a crazy roller-coaster!

They did get a little speed behind them...
They bounce better than I do!...I was scared of hurting something..
Like my pride........

Candice is my daredevil and willing to GO try anything adventurist...

We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions.
Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright. Psalm 20:5-8


5 comments:

Feral Female a.k.a. Vicki Locey said...

Looks like the goats enjoyed themselves,as did the skaters!

goatpod2 said...

I've gone ice skating before since my ex-sister-in-law was an ice skater and did performances. But I'm better at roller skating though.

Good Psalm!

Blessings,

Amy

Brenda said...

I love your new header photo! Goat babies on grass. That's pretty.

It looks like your girls have pretty good balance on the ice. The Muck boot practice on the frozen pond paid off! Glad they had a good day. I hope they don't have too many black and blue reminders of the day! :D

matty said...

Since I have a lot of padding, falling isn't quite so bad!~ LOL

How fun is this??

Are you still fighting parasites?? I am! I will be glad for the cold just because it will help with that!

small farm girl said...

What a nice idea for a birthday party! Sounds like fun!