Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall?......

NOOOOOOOO I am not ready for it...
I want it to be 80's and go swimming in the river and soak up some more sun!!
Okay I will quit whining and get on with the blog post...


I'm Moulting(picturing Wizard of Oz).........
Poor pitiful things..

Hope still has about 2 months till kidding..
This is about how big she was last year with One Big Buckling..
He was about 10lbs...

Another belly shot from a different angle.

Mr.Ben..With Polly Behind him.
Poor Polly did something to her eye..
Its better now though..

The Old red hen with her 2 chicks..
She is serious about those little buggers too!

Moses trying the fence...

Kara looking at ground blinds for hunting..
That is what she plans on spending her Birthday money on..
We have  a busy week coming up! I am Organizing the 4H booth for our local fall festival this year.... What was I thinking???LOL.. Anyway we will be selling beans and cornbread in a cup.. I think it will go over good.. As long as the weather Cooperates(Please God?) and we have plenty of people visit.... I am a little nervous.. But I am sure it will be okay..
 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
Psalm 86:15

6 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Nice pictures, it has felt like Fall here for awhile now though! Good luck with the Fall Festival. Good Psalm.

Blessings,

Amy

OurCrazyFarm said...

I am whining with you Tonia:)) Not quite ready for the thought of snow again, having a hard time saying goodbye to summer, but starting to enjoy the fall leaves.

Your goats are so beautiful! From one goat lover to another:)) Moses looks so much like our Jacob.

And~ love those cowgirl boots with the skirt!

Anonymous said...

That sounds yummy and you will have so much fun meeting new people and seeing old friends! Happy Birthday to the girls!

Tree

goatmilker said...

I'm not ready for cold weather! It has been so cold sitting out at market. I love the belly shot of the goat. I want a hunting blind too. I do not like the tree stands.

Linda said...

Cold BRRR! I was thinking as I read your post and looked at the pictures... we ALWAYS seem to want to post BELLY pictures no matter how many times we have done that - it is is still a compulsion! LOL Love the pictures... (shhh winter is NOT far off!)

Linda said...

P.S. I really like the font you are using!