Saturday, September 24, 2011

BiRtHdAy BaSh!!!!!


First.... The Cakes.....

Trying to light the Candles on the cakes!

Posing with some of their gifts!

SOME of the kids....
I have always encouraged my girls to be friends with all ages!

The bright colors!.. I love color!

Candice and her shadow!....

Decorating the front steps.

Waiting on the lighter.. matches.. Torch!!...

The Front Porch Concert!...

Foods on!

Some of the Boys....
Lets see who can go highest is the most Common game!

These girls and their smiles are worth every bit of it!

Kara drawing on the cakes for me.
 I filled in with icing after she got done.
 We had about 52 of the 60some people invited make it today. It was a lot of fun. We got to visit with some new friends, some old friends and family! I love every last minute of it.. makes me sad it was over so quick. Was thinking of having quiet birthdays for the girls next year but now I am not so sure.. They turned 14,14 and 15 this year and I only have so many of these birthdays left to celebrate with them at home.. It makes me soooooo very sad but proud of my girls at the same time. They are so much a like but so very individual at the same time. God gave me my heart's desire in my baby girls!  I have the joy and responsibility, along with their daddy of being their parent.
 I am blessed to be their momma. I hope and pray that God will continue to guide their Daddy and I in raising them. Helping them to become responsible,compassionate women of God. Love my family....

He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.

The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 115:13-15

6 comments:

*~*~*~*~Tonia said...

UPDATE ON THE JOB Situation!! No news is good news. If he hadnt had paid we would have heard. We didnt hear anything. So everything is okay..

Gail said...

Family, friends and beautiful young ladies celebrating...I would say that was a great day.

goatpod2 said...

Looks like lots of fun and nice cakes!

Blessings,

Amy

Brenda said...

You did a great job with their party. It was so festive and fun. I'm glad everyone had such a good time!

Your girls are precious ... enjoy every minute with them. Time passes way too fast!

OurCrazyFarm said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday! Beautiful cakes:)) And it looks like you had a beautiful day, too, to celebrate.

Becky said...

Happy HAPPY birthday to them!! The cakes are adorable! love them!