Monday, August 1, 2011

Spotlight>>>>>>>

 >>>On Some of the blogs I read.... I thought I would share links to some of the blogs I read... Since I once again forgot to carry the camera with me in our mad dash to get chores done Before it hit 101*today.... I get to can tomatoes tomorrow!....

Red Gate Farm They have lots of interesting things going on over there.. They are sort of new to this farming thing and are sharing what they are learning..

Queenacres Homestead She covers a lot of different things over there.. Recently it was Rabbit Processing.. I am looking at raising my meat rabbits how they have done it..

Welcome Home Farm  Just posted?? An excellent way to have a movable fence around the garden to keep chickens out. I need that!..

Midlife Farmwife Another interesting lady and just flat out hilarious! They are downsizing to a smaller place... But currently raise organic beef and pork among other things.

Holistic Systems For Stockmen-Cody Holmes Great info here for sustainable grazing practices using multiple species.
 These are just a few of the blogs I keep up on and thought I would share with everyone! Have a good night!

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
Proverbs 18:24

2 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Sounds like good blogs!

Amy

Queenacres said...

Thanks for the plug! Been such a busy year I haven't had much time to blog...but getting back now. :)