Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh Yes You Know I Got'em!

 I got Baby Pictures!!
 They are now 8 day sold and doing well!

Sampling like Momma!

I think I am getting the evil eye!......

 Hey Mom this is good too!

 I am Big.... I am Bad.... I am TOUGH!

Sneaking out......
Fighting Roos...
The Mille Fleur is doing a Karate kid move I think!
I am going to have to figure out something with my chickens..
I have ended up with to many roos.....AGAIN...
The black one is my Black Maran..
That was suppose to be a hen..
He is absolutely gorgeous I think..

Anybody hungry???

One at a time please......

Another broody hen...... She is MEAN!
 We have been busy around here.. We have 2 weeks till we start back to school on a regular basis. I dried more Chicory and going Thursday to my mom's to dig more. Can't wait!  Have Blessed Week!

 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3:4-6

4 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Enjoyed the pictures!

Blessings,

Amy

OurCrazyFarm said...

They are so cute!! Are those Moses' babies? We look forward to Jacob's kids in the spring (I think Moses and Jacob are brothers??).

*~*~*~*~Tonia said...

Yep Moses and Jacob were both out of Brenda's Latte. I am anxious to see his babies out of the Full Nubian does to see what colors I get. The Brown and black doe was a surprise in coloring. The boy looks like another boy Ethel had one time. She has very dominant genes I guess.

Blondee said...

Tonia you always have the most adorable babies!