Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pure RedNeck Entertainment!

I know its not a very "green" entertainment..
But it is Very Redneck for Sure!
Big boys who have traded in Hotwheels for much Bigger trucks and tractors!Lol
Kyla took this pic...

This was the Excitement of the Evening...
A girl(16-17yrs old) Driving one of the tractors lost Control..
Almost went over the rail into the crowd.
No one was hurt except maybe some serious blood pressure hikes afterwards!

My girls and a friend sitting on the back of the Fire Department's Brush truck..
Its so cool when your Daddy is on the Local Fire Dept.!

My Favorite truck.... Reminded me of my daddy and my grampie.
Grampa had a yellow Chevy they called Old Yeller
When he passed away they gave it to my dad.
My girls knew it as Grampie's(my dad) truck.
Truck is gone now but memories remain..

Kyle enjoying the Truck/Tractor pulls last night.
He is an awesome Dad to our girls!

My dad actually relaxing..
He is a busy guy always doing something..
I love him so much.
He is a Great daddy and an even better Grampie!
 I have been blessed with the dads in my life.
Children's children are the crown of old men; and the Glory of children are their Fathers. Proverbs 17:6

My son, keep thy father's commandments, and forsake not the law of thy mother.  Proverbs 6:20

For the Promise is unto you, and to your children and to all that are a far off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. Acts 2:39

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

3 comments:

matty said...

I don't care if it is "green" or not, it looks like fun. I haven't been to a dirt track in 35 years ,but I can still remember how exciting it was! Had some goooooood times then! LOL

Try to stay cool and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

goatpod2 said...

Glad no one was seriously injured! Nice verses.

Blessings,

Amy

small farm girl said...

Going to watch some redneck entertainment myself this weekend. lol