Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meet Bonnie!

She is right at 2 weeks old..

Despite being on mom for these 2 weeks she took a bottle like a pro!
She had been given a bottle some but mom was the primary food source.

She has explored all around the front yard with the girls.
I am wondering where I am going to stick her for the night!!

She is my Herd queen Sunshine's Granddaughter.
 She looks a lot like Sunshine when she was a kid.
Have a good night everyone!

 Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

7 comments:

OurCrazyFarm said...

She is so cute Tonia!

Brenda said...

Your new baby is very pretty. She looks like such an elegant little lady.

I like your verse. I like to think on things that are good. People who are always talking about all the negative bad stuff really bother me. There is always something good to think about and talk about. :D

Faye Henry said...

Love your animals, Tonia.. It is a lovely verse and one that I try to refer to often..
God bless..

goatpod2 said...

She is beautiful! Good verse!

Blessings,

Amy

small farm girl said...

I have a suggestion, you can put her in MY goat pen. hehehehehee. Good verse

Rita said...

Oh how pretty this goat is. I've always wanted chickens and goats. But I work outside the home many hours each day so....can't have them but. I can enjoy yours and I do love the pictures and stories you tell.

Deanna said...

*waves at Bonnie* Perfect name for you!

Great verse.