Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Momma's Day!!!

My momma and me in 1975.....
I love her so much!

The 3 reasons I am called Momma..
Candice is 1 here.
Kyla and Kara were about 2 months..

My girls now!.....
They are bigger but no less joy to be around!
I love them so much!!
 Happy Mother's day to all the mommas, Moms and mothers! I hope you have  a wonderful and blessed day today and get to spend time with your families! Now I am off to get ready for church and pack up the Chicken Spaghetti and Peach cobbler for dinner after church!! I love Church Get-togethers!!

6 comments:

goatmilker said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Love the pictures. Rebekah

Faye Henry said...

Happy Mother's Day dear girl..
You are so blessed.. I did not realize that the girls were twins.. Soooo lovely..
Blessings..

Amy said...

Happy Mother's Day Tonia, have a blessed one! Had lunch with my Dad's Mom at the Assisted Living and spent some time with my Mom's Mom and spent time with my parent's!

Blessings,

Amy

Anke said...

Happy Mother's day to you! :-)

Julze said...

Happy Mother's Day, Tonia!

tree ocean said...

I had a great one with mine, hope yours was terrific as well, blessed are we! :)