Friday, April 29, 2011

Mud Bath, Mud Mask, Semi-Liquid Fertilizer........

 I think I could bottle this sludge and make some moolah....
Straight from the goat barn...
Fresh as it gets...
 Fertilizer in a Bottle....

Its slightly less soupy today
but suppose to get rain tomorrow..

Jack on the high spot....

Pixie letting Candice know she Loves her!!
Its so nice to be able to Share the chore of hoof trimming!
 We have had quite a bit of rain in the last week. Our yard is so very overgrown. I will have to rethink my lettuce growing plan because it is getting washed out every time it rains. Potatoes, onions, peas, leeks, tomatoes are growing well. Tomatoes were starting to look a little pale though because its so wet. I got the onions an garlic mulched tonight. They were starting to grow out of the ground. So I got them covered back up.
 Kyle started working at the new job under a different foreman this week. He said its so nice to work under some one who actually cares. He was able to talk to the safety guy for their company before they left the other job and let him know how things were going under the other foreman. He said he thinks he actually listened this time. So hopefully something will be done about this guy.
 Then this week his check was late and apparently someone broke into the main office and stole the computer. So now some one has all their info. Which its not that big of a threat to us but some other people could be really hurt by identity theft. I did all the appropriate things to make sure that everything can be monitored. I hope everyone that works for the company does the same.
 My girls are gone to Nana and Grampies for the weekend. We get a little time to ourselves. Except Kyle is also sick! Ick.. He rarely gets sick. They will be home tomorrow and I miss them when they are gone. Its so quiet!.... Chores arent that hard right now so I can handle it by myself for a few days. Sunday they will get them all done and I am going to help a friend at a festival. I cant wait I think it will be fun! I know I will be wore out but its just this one time.

Not that I speak in respect to want, for I have learned in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. Philippians 4:11A scripture that has been on my heart off and on for a while.. I want to always be content with what God has provided for us. He has been merciful to us and blessed us beyond what we deserve. I had a lady on Facebook attack me about my belief in God. It really made me think. I hope I am Never judgemental about some one's beliefs. Its between you and God what you believe. You ask me questions I will answer to the best of my ability. But I will never attack anyone because they don't believe or what they believe. I try to follow the bible as it was laid out for the new testament. All of it not just parts. Its to be taken as a whole. None of its for an earlier time or a later time its for everyone all the time.
  I had an older lady tell me one time that If you live for God Hard its easy and if you live for God easy its hard.... So in other words if you give him everything you got then it becomes easy as he will bear your burdens but if you try to get by with as little as possible done then its going to be hard to live on the edge.
Okay hushing now... I hope everyone has a good weekend and please remember to pray for all of those effected by those horrific tornadoes..
 Oh and once I figure out the patio umbrella and the milk stand I will have to post a pic......

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh My! You sure have an interesting "mud slide" coming down your hill! With all the rain lately ... the bottom seems to have fallen out of areas here on my farm too.

Candice is a great help trimming hooves. She does a good job.

I like how you're thinking and believing. :D

Bring your camera to the festival. It's going to be so much fun. I hope it doesn't rain!!

tree ocean said...

there is a swamp leaking from under the barn @ the farm, and I fell face first in it yesterday. By a miracle I caught myself with my hands and one knee so only my arms, leg, and neck (from the splash) were coated in manure juice. I laughed. Very hard. I think I was happy I didn't disappear out of sight when I hit bottom. ewwww.

efb6b32c-6b4f-11e0-a29c-000bcdcb5194 said...

We've had pretty much rain here as well!

Blessings,

Amy

matty said...

Glad you are okay and the goaties are on high ground. We have been hearing about your weather and I have been worried about you all! Stay high and dry and have a wonderful weekend!

Kelle said...

I know God lead me to your blog today! I love what the older lady shared with you and it is true.
Sadly we've been so caught up in family matters( stressed to the max) we've back slid and let me tell you it's been so hard. Now that we're gathering ourselves and turning over our worries and stresses to God things are beginning to lighten :o)

I've not share much about my extended family( my folks) and the situation we've been mixed up in almost 5 yrs now, let's just say it's been pure evil and we backslid and God propped us up and set us back on the narrow way. We're still dealing with lots of evil, but through prayer and God's mercy we're dealing with it on a day to day basis.

Blessings for your week and thanks for being you :o)